What is a mastermind group?
A mastermind group is a forum in which participants in similar circumstances receive support and peer accountability in dealing with issues in a safe environment. It is a place where you:
- Are challenged to grow by stepping up to the fullness of your being
- Can surround yourself with people who want to grow and get things done
- Can gain clarity and focus
- Are supported by people who want what you want
- Brainstorm with others to solve a problem that you currently face
- Can learn from the strengths and experiences of others
Inaccord has been offering mastermind groups for small business startups since 2014. In the second half of 2017 we plan to launch a group for technology startups that need to understand commercial contracts. To be placed on our mailing list, email firstname.lastname@example.org.